Telehealth Therapy and Assessment
Receive services safely in the comfort of your own home via teleconferencing.
My name is Dr. Maya Matheis. I am a clinical psychologist who specializes in child/adolescent mental health and the assessment of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other neurodevelopmental conditions. Therapy services include parent coaching and individual therapy for a range of behavioral and mental health concerns for all ages. I am dedicated to providing compassionate, empowering, and holistic care.
- Targeted assessment for autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and developmental delays
- Comprehensive psychological assessment to assess for ASD, intellectual disability, learning disabilities, ADHD, anxiety, depression, and other psychological/cognitive concerns.
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Project ImPACT (Improving Parents as Communication Teachers)
- Individualized programs for behavior management, toileting, and other concerns
- Therapy for child and adolescent mental health concerns, including stress, anxiety, and depression
- Support for autistic children, teens, and adults in mental health, social skills, and independent living skills
Psychological services that are…
Providing therapeutic strategies and diagnostic approaches that have strong research support.
A partnership approach to care that prioritizes collaboration between the therapist and family members.
Integrating an understanding of the widespread impact of trauma and paths for recovery.
Embracing and supportive of all identities: gender, ethnicity, culture, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, disability, etc.
Schedule Your Free 15 Minute Consultation
Let's chat to see if we will be a good fit and to see which services will best meet your needs.